Larry Nutson, Bloomfield Village’s manager and a long time resident, loves the village he lives in. When we asked him to tell us a few things he enjoys about Bloomfield Village, he had trouble keeping the list down to the top 10 we requested.
- Lower real estate taxes than the City of Birmingham.
- Birmingham school district.
- Professionally managed Bloomfield Village Association oversees community affairs.
- Deed restrictions and architectural guidelines that maintain and enhance the character and harmony of homes.
- A community of traditional homes distinguished by the exceptional use of architectural details with appropriate scale, balance and proportion.
- Home settings on large lots distinguished by open lawns and the use of plantings for privacy.
- Bloomfield Village’s own Police provide dedicated service to the residents and Volunteer Fire Department supplementing Bloomfield Township Fire.
- Outstanding Bloomfield Township municipal services.
- Convenient to and within walking distance of downtown Birmingham.
A closer look at two great Bloomfield Village homes:
Bloomfield Village is a special place in Metro Detroit.
Photo courtesy of Bloomfield Village Assocation