In a new twist on the market, I get daily requests from buyers and agents for homes that are not currently for sale (yet). Pickings are slim right now, unlike a few years ago when the situation was completely reversed.
So a thought just came to me. I am going to post some of these requests. If you would consider selling your home and it potentially fits the buyers needs, give me a call. I cannot, however, help you if your home is already listed with a REALTOR. If I can help you to work out something with future buyers you could be spared some of the inconveniences of having your home on the market.
So here is the starter list. Be on the look out for more on a frequent basis:
1) Must be within 15 to 20 minutes to the Palace and Birmingham, prefers a lake lot ( motor lake), 4/3/1, 3 car garage and needs to be close to a Catholic School. Sgft min 3200 priced from $500k to $1m. He will take a fixer upper in right location. Also, he will look at a lake lot to build on up to $250k.
2) Non Motor lake in Bloomfield, prefers Gilbert lake or Endicott lake area. They will buy a lot up to $750k or a newer home (Built in 1995 or after) up to $1.8m, 4/3/1 and 3 car, with walk out basement preferred.
3) Birmingham schools a must, preferred areas, B’ham and Bloomfield Village area. 4/2/1, 2 car garage. Would like a move-in home but is willing to spend up to $75k to fix it. Price range up to $750k, sgft min 2800 and lot size can be on the smaller side.
4)Beverly Hills or Birmingham area, apx 1250 sgft, 3/1/1 with 1-car. Will do minor cosmetics but must be in somewhat move-in condition. Price range up to $235k
5) Condo Buyer in the Hidden Ravines off Southfield Rd, unit must be on the ravine, will pay up to $575k.
6) Lot or teardown needed with Birmingham schools, in Bham, Troy or Bloomfield, price range up to $275k
7)Birmingham or Beverly Hills, Bloomfield fixer upper, must have Birmingham Schools, price up to $400k
8) Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Franklin, Bingham Farms or Bloomfield’s, west of Woodward Ave. 4/2/1 min 2900 sgft, 2 car, prefers newer built, price range up to $500k
9) Franklin, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield’s, Huntington Woods, Bingham Farms, lot must be at least .50 acre, 4/2/1, 2 car, will take a fixer upper or a move-in home, ranges $300k to $600k, prefers Birmingham schools but will take Bloomfield schools for right home.