Maureen Francis & Dmitry Koublitsky
Husband and wife, Dmitry and Maureen started making their mark on Metro Detroit real estate in 2001, and in short order received national recognition for early use of the internet to market their clients’ homes. They are usually one step ahead of a rapidly evolving industry and ever changing local economy so they can guide their clients smoothly through complex real estate transactions. Dmitry and Maureen’s client list includes some of Metro Detroit’s best known professional athletes, business owners, and lifelong friends from Maureen’s childhood in Birmingham.
Maureen is a Birmingham native, though she lived in Europe for nearly a decade. When she is not out helping clients, she likes to travel and garden, and has a passion for nurturing homegrown heirloom tomatoes with great names like Box Car Willie and Mortgage Lifter.
Maureen is a leader in the local real estate community and was recently recognized at 2015 Realtor of the Year by the Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors. A tech geek of sorts, Maureen likes finding new technologies and best practices that will help sell her client’s homes faster or find the home of their dreams.
Dmitry moved here from Ukraine, where the couple met. His background is in foreign policy. His obsessions are cars and food. Just ask him about any new car model.
Dmitry is also very passionate about providing outstanding advocacy for his clients. He is a strong negotiator and he really protects his clients’ interests. These characteristics have created a very loyal group of past clients who truly value the good counsel that Dmitry provides.
Both Dmitry and Maureen are Associate Brokers, with ePro and SFR designations. Maureen holds the Performance Management Network and Seniors Real Estate Specialist designations.
Life revolves around a precocious soon to be teenager named Katya. Enrolled in Birmingham Public Schools, Katya is an aspiring musician and a budding fashionista with a nail polish collection that rivals most salons.
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
A broker is like a partner to a Realtor, and the partnership we’ve chosen is with Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel. CBWM has been in the Michigan market since the 1950’s, and has offices throughout Southeast Michigan.
Birmingham Bloomfield Realtors Network
We are proud to be founding members of the Birmingham Bloomfield Realtors Network, a cooperative of top producing agents from competing leading real estate offices. This group meets monthly to network, discuss client needs and share ideas on the market. We work together to create unique marketing events to promote each other and our listings. The BBRN helps us to provide our buyers with early access to homes coming to the market as well as superior exposure for our listings to the area’s top agents.
Far away places – We can help!
Our industry involvement has helped us to grow a wide referral database of excellent Realtors across the state and the country. If you are buying or selling outside of Metro Detroit, we’re happy to connect you with someone we would trust to do a great job for you.
Where we work
Dmitry and Maureen specialize in Metro Detroit communities including: Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Beverly Hills, Berkley, Clarkston, Farmington Hills, Franklin, Bingham Farms, Milford, Novi, Northville, Pleasant Ridge, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Troy, Oakland Township, Clawson and West Bloomfield, Michigan.
2015 Realtor of the Year – Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors, 2014 Realtor of the Year – WCR Birmingham Bloomfield, Sellsius Top 12 Women Real Estate Blogger, Trulia MVP, Women’s Council of Realtors Top Technology Innovator, Trulia Mayor, 2013 WCR Women in Leadership, 2013-15 Top Agents by Sales – Hour Magazine
Dmitry and Maureen in the media and select speaking engagements
- Detroit Tigers Star Miguel Cabrera Selling Birmingham House, WXYZ, April 2016
- Tigers’ Miguel Cabrera Lists House, Fox 2 News, April 2016
- Detroit Tigers Slugger Miguel Cabrera Selling Michigan Home, Realtor.com Celebrity News, April 2016
- Enter the Den of Detroit Tiger Miguel Cabrera, Coldwell Banker, April 2016
- National Association of Realtors: TechEdge Detroit, June 2014
- Women’s Council of Realtors: Women in Leadership, 2013
- USA Weekend Magazine, July 28th, 2007
- The Oakland Press, March 7 2007, Realtors Try For Cooperation
- Top 12 Women Real Estate Bloggers Sellsius, October 2007
- Inman News Real Estate Blog Revolution, February 2007
- Trulia Century Award Trulia, August 2007
- Detroit News Housing Bust Takes Toll on Realtors, October 2007
- Oakland Business Review, Couple’s Family Ties Builds Their Real Estate Success, February 2008
- Michigan Innovators, Maureen Francis: Effective Realty Through Twitter, January 2009
- Voices of Detroit January, 2009